Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- Rs55,865.00 Rs61,450.00
- Availability:In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- 3.2" 1,229k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 3500 II DX 51-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 25600, B&W to ISO 102400
- 6 fps Shooting for Up to 100 Frames
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- In-Camera Time Lapse, Up to 9,999 Frames
Poised to deliver in the most challenging of situations, Nikon's D7200 is a versatile DX-format DSLR that caters to both still photography and video users. Featuring a 24.2MP CMOS sensor which lacks an optical low-pass filter, and an EXPEED 4 image processor, the D7200 is able to record up to 6 fps at full-resolution, or 7 fps at a 1.3x crop, with a 100-frame buffer for extended high-speed shooting. This sensor and processor combination also avails a top native sensitivity of ISO 25600, which can further be expanded to black & white-dedicated ISO 51200 and ISO 102400 sensitivities. Full HD 1080p video recording is supported up to 60 fps, and in-camera time lapse shooting with automatic exposure smoothing is possible for up to 9,999 consecutive frames. In addition to the sheer imaging benefits, the D7200 also incorporates a large 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor, dual SD card slots, and features built-in snapbridge Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC for simple linking of your mobile device. Capable of performing in both still and video realms, the D7200 is an all-around shooter that blends sophisticated imaging technologies with refined handling and design.
Rounding out its feature-set, the D7200 is also characterized by an apt 51-point AF system, with 15 cross-type points, for quick and accurate focusing in a variety of conditions. The 3D Color Matrix Metering II system, which utilizes a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor, also benefits the focusing capabilities in addition to providing precise exposure metering capabilities. Further realizing a complete imaging solution, a series of Picture Control profiles can be applied to refine the color and tonal handling of imagery.
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 4 Image Processor
The 24.2MP DX-format CMOS sensor enables recording
high-resolution still imagery and full HD 1080p video with the utmost
clarity, low noise, and smooth color gradations. The sensor's design
also omits the traditional optical low-pass filter in order to gain
increased image sharpness and resolution. Additionally, the sensor pairs
with the advanced EXPEED 4 image processor to provide native
sensitivity to ISO 25600, as well as expanded Hi BW1 ISO 51200 and Hi
BW2 ISO 102400 sensitivities for monochromatic shooting in even dimmer
The sensor and processor combination also enables a top continuous shooting rate of 6 fps at full resolution, or 7 fps shooting at a 1.3x crop of the DX sensor area. Enhanced buffer capacity allows you to record up to 100 sequential JPEGs (Fine/Large), 27 12-bit NEF files, or 18 14-bit NEF files.
- Full HD Video Recording
The EXPEED 4 processing power extends beyond still imaging
performance to benefit full HD 1080p video recording in multiple frame
rates up to 60 fps, with the added ability to record 60/50p using just a
1.3x crop of the DX format for added reach while maintaining the full
1920 x 1080 resolution. During recording, fully manual control is
possible over shutter speed and ISO settings, along with the ability to
utilize Auto ISO adjustment in manual mode with a top sensitivity of ISO
25600. Zebra stripe highlighting can be applied to aid in controlling
overexposure during recording, too, along with in-camera Picture Control
profiles, custom tone curves, and a flat profile to benefit color
grading applications. Recording to an optional external recorder is
possible in order to gain uncompressed 4:2:2 8-bit output through the
HDMI port and, when recording externally, use of the camera's LCD
monitor for simultaneous live view monitoring is possible.
In regard to audio recording, an in-camera stereo microphone can be used or, alternatively, an input is available for utilizing an optional external stereo microphone. Sound levels can be adjusted across 20 levels prior to and during recording, along with the ability to monitor audio via the headphone output. Additionally, the D7200 is compatible with the optional ME-W1 Wireless Microphone for recording clear mono sound of your subject up to 164' away.
- Advanced Multi-CAM 3500 II DX AF Sensor
Supporting the imaging capabilities of the D7200 is an apt
autofocus system that employs up to 51 distinct points, with options
available to use 9, 21, or all 51 points depending on the situation,
with AF detection sensitivity down to -3 EV. 15 cross-type points are
also integrated within this array to provide even greater accuracy to
centrally-located subjects. Benefitting the use of telephoto lenses and
teleconverters, the center-most point is also sensitive down to an
aperture value of f/8. 3D Tracking, a part of the intelligent Scene
Recognition System, also works to benefit maintained focusing on moving
subjects for greater accuracy when shooting at high continuous shooting
speeds. Furthermore, Single-point AF, Dynamic-area AF (with 9, 21, or 51
points selectable), 3D-tracking (using all 51 points), and Auto-area AF
modes are also available. And when working in either horizontal or
vertical shooting orientations, you can individually select your focus
point and AF area settings to best fit the frame.
When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects.
- Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
- The intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering II utilizes a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspects within a scene, including brightness, contrast, subject distance, and the scene colors, to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balance setting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency from image to image in regard to exposure, white balance, i-TTL flash settings, and subject-tracking AF performance.
- Camera Design Features
- A large 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor is incorporated into the D7200's design, and features an RGBW alignment for improved visibility when working in bright lighting conditions.
- A bright pentaprism optical viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage and incorporates an organic EL display system to provide shooting information for seamless adjustment over camera settings without removing your eye from the viewfinder. Additionally, the optical glass features enhanced coatings for increased brightness, contrast, and color neutrality for more lifelike viewing.
- A built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination to scenes and can also be used as a flash commander to wirelessly communicate with other Nikon CLS-compatible Speedlights. Additionally, a hot shoe is available for utilizing optional external flashes.
- Dual SD card slots are available to extend file saving capabilities by permitting either overflow recording or in-camera file duplicating. Additionally, optional HDMI-connected external recorders are supported for recording uncompressed video and time lapse sequences.
- The front Pv button is designated as a depth of field preview button for manually checking your depth of field prior to shooting. This button, along with the front Fn button, can also be assigned to other shooting controls.
- The included EN-EL15 rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides up to approximately 1110 shots or up to 80 minutes of recording per charge (based on CIPA standards).
- Snapbridge Wi-Fi Connectivity
Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities,
the D7200 features built-in snapbridge Wi-Fi connectivity to enable
seamless transfer of imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities.
Once the Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility app has been installed on an
Android or iOS mobile device, you can use that device to browse the
contents of the memory card, select images, and seamlessly transfer
files between devices for immediate sharing online. Additionally, the
mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view
image from the camera to enable working from a distance. NFC (Near Field
Communication) is also supported to provide a quick and simple
tap-to-connect method for linking your mobile devices with the camera.
For faster wireless performance, the D7200 is also compatible with the optional WT-5A Wireless Transmitter and UT-1 Communication Unit, which can transmit image files via FTP.
- Other Camera Features
- Pairing video and still imaging capabilities, in-camera time lapse shooting is possible using the built-in intervalometer to record up to 9,999 consecutive exposures at variable intervals. Exposure smoothing can also be applied to groups of sequentially-recorded images in order to produce a naturally-appearing time lapse straight from the camera.
- Dedicated Photo Shooting and Movie Shooting menus aid in easily accessing dedicated settings and controls depending on the medium you are working with.
- RAW (NEF) files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at either 12 or 14-bit depth.
- Automated exposure bracketing is possible for up to 9 frames with 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps between each frame.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 4's processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Built-in HDR works to extend the tonal and exposure range of a single image by recording sequential exposures and blending them together in order to gain greater highlight and shadow details with an extended range of mid-tones. This mode is best suited for working with stationary subjects.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- Spot White Balance control for live view shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white.
- MC-DC2 port enables the connection of optional accessories, such as remote shutter releases.
- Picture Control modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Landscape, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, Flat, and user-customizable settings. A Clarity control setting can be used to refine the amount of definition with each of these profiles, and fine-tuned control in 0.25-step increments allows you to adjust the settings to your personal needs.
- Special Effects modes allow you to creatively enhance imagery in-camera: Night Vision, Color Sketch, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- A range of scene modes can be employed to base exposure settings on pre-defined, detected scene types: Autumn Colors, Beach/Snow, Blossom, Candlelight, Child, Close-up, Dusk/Dawn, Food, Landscape, Night Landscape, Night Portrait, Party/Indoor, Pet Portrait, Sports, and Sunset.
- In-camera image editing: Color Balance, Color Outline, Color Sketch, D-Lighting, Distortion Control, Edit Movie, Filter Effects, Fisheye, Image Overlay, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, NEF (RAW) Processing, Perspective Control, Quick Retouch, Red-Eye Correction, Resize, Selective Color, Side-by-Side Comparison, Straighten, and Trim.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.