Nikon COOLPIX A300 Digital Camera
- Rs7,230.00 Rs7,950.00
- Availability:In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: A300 Digital Camera
- 20.1MP 1/2.3" CCD Sensor
- NIKKOR 8x Optical Zoom Lens
- 25-200mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 2.7" 230k-Dot LCD Monitor
- HD 720p Video Recording
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with NFC
- ISO 80-1600, Extended to ISO 3200
- Four-Axis Hybrid Vibration Reduction
- Target-Finding AF
- Smart Portrait Mode and Help Function
A slim, pocketable point-and-shoot for everyday shooting, the silver COOLPIX A300 from Nikon features versatile imaging capabilities along with a convenient form factor. Revolving around a 20.1MP 1/2.3" CCD image sensor, the A300 produces high-resolution stills along with HD 720p video, and offers an extended sensitivity range up to ISO 3200 for working in low-light conditions. A NIKKOR 8x optical zoom covers a 25-200mm equivalent focal length range, and is benefitted by Hybrid VR to minimize the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the camera also incorporates a 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor, as well as SnapBridge wireless connectivity for transferring your imagery to a smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi + NFC.
- 20.1MP CCD Sensor
- Featuring a 20.1MP 1/2.3" CCD sensor, the A300 is capable of recording high-resolution still imagery as well as HD 720p video. The sensor provides a sensitivity range from ISO 80-1600, which can be extended to ISO 3200 for working in low-light conditions.
- NIKKOR 8x Optical Zoom Lens
- Spanning a wide-angle to telephoto reach, the NIKKOR 8x optical zoom lens covers a 25-200mm equivalent focal length range to benefit working in a wide variety of shooting conditions. This reach can be extended even further to 16x with Dynamic Fine Zoom for working with distant subjects. Benefiting this reach is Hybrid VR, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to three stops to help realize sharp imagery.
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities,
the A300 features built-in SnapBridge connectivity to permit seamless
transferring of imagery to a mobile device. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
technology enables communication between the camera and a smart device,
and allows for automatic image transfers as you shoot. SnapBridge
requires a one-time setup and also works in conjunction with Nikon Image
Space for backing up files and sharing imagery, and can also tag
transferred images with date, time, and location info for keeping track
of your journey. Additionally, once linked, the mobile device can
remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the
camera to enable working from a distance.
In addition to Bluetooth, Wi-Fi with NFC is also available, and allows for wirelessly sharing both full-resolution photos and movies to smartphones or tablets. SnapBridge will automatically switch between the two technologies for a seamless wireless workflow.
- Other Camera Features
- Extra slim, compact form factor is ideal for carrying in a pocket or handbag.
- Rear 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor is used for composing imagery as well as navigating the menu and replaying photos and movies.
- Scene Auto Selector automatically adjusts the camera settings based on the recognized a recognized scene type.
- Panorama Assist helps to produce seamless panoramic images by allowing you to pan across the scene to produce the image.
- Target Finding AF automatically detects and quickly locks onto a subject for faster shooting times.
- The included EN-EL19 rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers approximately 240 shots per charge.
- Smart Portrait mode optimizes your settings to produce sharp, well-exposed portraits. This mode includes a blink detector, to alert you if a subject has blinked during the shot, and a smile detector, to automatically release the shutter when your subject smiles. Additionally, Glamour retouch enhancements can be applied in-camera after shooting, and allow you to add make-up effects such as eye shadow, mascara, and lipstick.
- A unique Self-Collage mode records a series of either four or nine images and automatically composites them into a single image.
- Special Effects allow you to apply creative looks to imagery while shooting, and include Mirror, Selective Color, Nostalgic Sepia, Painting, Fisheye, and Cross Screen/Star Effect.
- A useful Help mode is available to learn more about specific camera functions for easier use.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.